1st APPEARANCE – April 5, 2021
- Elian Reyes: Hold for Bay County, Fleeing/eluding Lawn enforcement officers($25,000), Reckless Driving($5,000), Resisting without violence($5,000). No bond for 10 days for bay County, $35,000 Bond on new charges.
- Billy Wyman: Aggravated assault with firearm($5,000). $5,000 Bond Wants public Defender.
- Laron Holland: Failure to appear, Driving while license suspended/revoked(no bond), resist officer without violence(No Bond), Fleeing attempting to elude Law enforcement officers($5,000), possession of drug paraphernalia($5,000), resist officer without violence($5,000). $25,000 bond, wants public defender.
Out Of custody Returning to 1st appearance:
- Kandi Lee: Battery(Domestic). Conditional Release
- Marcelino DeJesus: No drivers license. $400 cash bond, bonded out.
- Jazie Hearns: Driving with expired license more than 6 months. 6 months probation $400, get drivers license fine will be $300.
In custody not returning to 1st appearance:
- Kristina Jones: No valid driver’s license($2,500), possession of controlled without prescription($5,000), Possession of drug paraphernalia($2,500), Hold for Calhoun County. Total Bond $10,000
In custody returning to 1st appearance:
- Candace Tharp: Violation of state probation,. No Bond, wants public defender.
- Clinton Hall: Assault domestic violence(no probable cause), Criminal Mischief($5,000), Possession pf marijuana less than 20 grams(no probable cause), Violation of state probation(No Bond). Wants Public defender.
Out of custody returning upon notice:
- Tamela Eubanks: Neglect/failure to protect($5,000), Tampering with evidence($5,000). Bonded out 4/2/21
- Willie Harris: Failure of sex offender to properly register upon vacating residence($2,500), Fail to comply with sex offender register require($2,500). Bonded out.