Library Page PT
Must be a high school graduate, have general knowledge of materials and data available to the public in the library. Knowledge of library services, practices, procedures and policies. This is a 30 hr/wk position – with benefits, in the Graceville branch. Starting pay: $8.82 per hour.
Closing date is Monday, September 11, 2017.
Submit Jackson County BOCC employment application to HR Dept., 2864 Madison St, Marianna, FL 32448, No later than Monday, Sept. 11, 2017
Florida State Hospital is seeking RNs with an interest in mental health. Entry-level and experienced positions available!
FSH offers great benefits!
-Special risk retirement is available to RNs working in forensic units.
-Housing is available to entry-level RNs assigned to night or evening shifts.
-Other benefits include: health insurance, life insurance, tuition fee waiver, and more.
Visit jobs.myflorida.com to apply.
For questions please contact Allison McDaniel, Recruiting Consultant, at 850-717-4267.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
100 N Main St
Chattahoochee, FL 32324
Marianna Health and Rehab Center is accepting applications for Full-time Certified Nursing Assistants 3PM-11PM
Applications may be obtained from Marianna Health and Rehabilitation Center or online at www.cityofmarianna.com/mhrc
4295 5th Avenue, Marianna, FL. 850 482-8091
Injunction for Protection (IFP) Project Attorney—Washington, Jackson and Holmes Counties
FCADV is seeking a full-time attorney to provide legal representation to survivors of domestic, dating and sexual violence and stalking in temporary and final injunction for protection proceedings and in civil contempt hearings for violations of injunctions in Washington, Jackson and Holmes Counties, Florida.
Applicants should have:
• Florida Bar membership
• A minimum of two years of litigation experience, preferably representing survivors of domestic, dating and sexual violence and stalking in injunction for protection proceedings and other civil legal matters, or prosecuting or defending batterers in criminal proceedings.
• A strong understanding of and commitment to the philosophy of the Battered Women’s Movement and knowledge of the feminist analysis of battering, as well as the dynamics of domestic violence, and knowledge of root causes of violence against women and oppressed groups.
• Excellent research, writing and trial skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make appropriate decisions relating to litigation with minimal supervision.
• Excellent record-keeping and report writing skills; attention to detail is a must.
• A strong passion for advocating for survivors of domestic, dating, and sexual violence and stalking.
Candidates who meet the above requirements and are currently residing in or are willing to relocate to Washington, Jackson or Holmes County are preferred.
To apply send: Cover letter explaining interest, resume, salary requirements and the names of three references to HR at [email protected] or fax to 850.425.3091.
FCADV is an EOE employer and encourages candidates from diverse populations to apply. If accommodation is needed in order to participate in the application process, please email us at [email protected]
ROOM FOR RENT
South of Marianna.
Furnished room with bath and private entrance. Kitchenette, Cable, and
Community Amenities. No Smoking, Pets, or Children. $450 plus security deposit. Call 813-494-9780.