A + Upholstery and Trim ("Over 30 Years' Experience"), has returned to Jackson County, after being in operation the past few years in Blountstown. Steve and Christie Norman of Greenwood first opened A + in Sneads and operated it there from 2006 to 2009. But last week on Tuesday, Sept. 3, they reopened in Marianna on Hwy 90.
The new location in Marianna for A + Upholstery and Trim is at 4461 Lafayette St. That is the former location of Champion Motor Sports, across 90 from Winn Dixie. The landlord is John Dennis of Sneads, who also owns the adjacent location building for Magnolia hair salon.
The auto garage bays at this 4,000 sq.ft. location will help the business by enabling it to bring inside the autos and boats for trim work. Steve told Business News Monday morning that they do a lot of vinyl or leather trim work on boats. "The trim is for the autos and boats," he said. "The upholstery is for the furniture."
A + Upholstery and Trim is truly a family-owned and operated business. Steve and Christie's two sons and daughter, a student at the Malone public school, are involved. They are Steve Jr. and his wife Teri; Joshua, 20; and Chelsey, 15. For more info, call 850-693-9963 or 557-9183.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191
Latest from Bo McMullian
- Ret. MSGT Albert Spurlock was as mean—and as decorated—as they come in the US Army
- On $334,508 grant: Florida’s Great Northwest CEO asks Jackson officials for input
- “Leaps and bounds” - Jackson 4-H members enter national competition for first time in 20 years
- Sgt. Major (US Army Ret.) Enoch Williams served 30 years in the Army 1961-1991
- 44 years at Bascom: Hon. George L. Hall to be recognized