Menu

The Abstract Office

#2 The Abstract Office

"The Abstract Office" is the oldest business building in Marianna. It was built and used by Doctor W.S. Wilson prior to 1868 and was the home of Marianna's first telephone exchange in 1901. In 1920 it was purchased by J.A. Ormond and moved to this site. Records of all recorded…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed