Menu

Hinson House

#11 Hinson House

The Hinson House was built in 1920 by J.W. Hinson on property which was originally a portion of the Ely-Criglar properties. Mr. Hinson's wife, Sadie, wanted a house on fashionable Lafayette Street, and Mr. Hinson persuaded the Criglar Family to allow them to purchase the present site. The house was…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed