Menu

Marianna Woman's Club

#18 Marianna Woman's Club

The Old "Messer Home" as it was knwon for 59 years, was built in 1864 by Joseph T. Russ and his wife Mary, who sold the house to his daughter, Luella Russ Burke. In 1884, James Burke sold the house to Mary J. West, daughter of James and Harriet Hearn…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed