Menu

Streetman Turner House

Streetman Turner House

The original portion of the house was built by Dr. Theophilus West in 1901 as part of the Davis addition to the City of Marianna. It was a 4-square design, purchased by the James Streetman's in 1920. Two additions had been added by 1922 and in the next 12 years…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed