Menu

Watson House

Return to History of Marianna

#26 Watson House

This square mile homestead was settled by a young Carolina physician, Dr. William J. Watson, in the earliest days of the Florida Territory. The present house was built in 1885 and later occupied by Carolyn Watson Whitehead, widow of Dr. Edwin Whitehead. Some of the Watson family have lived in the…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed