The 1840's House, presently owned by McDaniel and Associates, an accounting firm, was renovated by Mr. FloyeBrewton in 1985 and housed his Antique business. It was later the law offices of John Ratzlaff and Robert Trammell.
The house was originally the west wing of the present Ely-Criglar Mansion before it was moved to it's present location many years ago.
Cited from Self-Guided Tour of the Marianna Area. Presented by Main Street Marianna and Chipola Historical Trust Jackson County Florida
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191