This house was built in 1942. After years of neglect, renovations was begun in February 2001. It is now a pretty cottage with features of the 1940's house preserved. The updated kitchen with new cabinets, a bay window, a new master bedroom helps make this an extremely pleasant retirement home for the Dr. Harold Gregg Family.
The focal point of the living room is a white Adams style mantel which is original to the house. Also saved are glass door knobs, transom windows, and the original bathroom. Cedar closets are throughout the house and the hardwood floors have been refinished in the living and dining rooms. A closet, screen porch and carport have been added at the rear of the house.
Cited from Self-Guided Tour of the Marianna Area. Presented by Main Street Marianna and Chipola Historical Trust Jackson County Florida