To replace a showerhead:
- Unscrew the old showerhead in a counterclockwise direction using pliers or a strap wrench.
- Clean the threads on the shower stem pipe.
- Wrap the threads on the pipe with Teflon plumber’s tape in a clockwise direction (two rotations or more).
- Screw the new showerhead on the pipe threads in a clockwise direction until hand tight.
- Tighten the showerhead further using a strap wrench or pliers padded with a rag or piece of flat rubber to prevent marring. Don’t damage the showerhead or pipe by over tightening.
- Turn on the showerhead and check the pipe threads for leaks.
Watch the video for details.
For more information, visit TodaysHomeowner.com.
Write a comment...
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191
back to top